Well lets start here.
- They care about gun safety. Well duh, but honestly this was a wonderfully presented class that was not over the kids heads nor was is dumbed down so they felt like they were being talked at.
- All of their instructors are prior military, prior law enforcement, or are currently working in law enforcement. The instructors have a great knowledge of the law and the equipment they are teaching on. They also made it a point to let you know if they don't know the answer they will find it, and they stick by their word.
- For $65 they provided an excellent education for the kids taking the class. They also provided them with safety glasses rental, ear muffs rental, gun rental, about 60 rounds of .22 ammunition, and one target. Now anyone who shoots knows ammo is not cheap, but honestly it was 'steal' here.
- The class was scheduled for 3 hours, but the class time and range time the kids finished in under 2 hours.
- I highly recommend this class, as do my children. Patrick is chomping at the bit to go back to the range. This is a wonder beginners course to help familiarize children with gun safety.